CURRENT MOOD
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archives
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • creds

    Layout: TM|DD
    Inspiration/icon: minty-peach&gaffe

    Free Web Site Hit Counter
    updated on: Saturday, December 13, 2008|11:58 PM
    i can do this.

    Before this year ends..

    I already fix my profile.
    I'm active again in blogging.
    I have atleast two pay-in in UNO.
    I will not be a late-comer in this last week of class.
    I can talked or even smiled at him again.
    I must be happy and inspired.
    My cell phone is in my hands again.

    ~~~

    You know what?!

    I'm really hoping that my parents will allow me to be with my blockmate's debut in Candelaria, Zambales. I'll do everything to convince them; I'll be a good girl and I will not become lazy. It's overnight that's why I'm afraid that they will not allow me. Humahanap pa lang ako ng tsempo. Sana naman talaga payagan ako! Guhh.. I cry if they don't!!
    xoxo